Saturday 22 October 2016

# ARU # blogger

University: My Room! (decoration inspiration)

So for my 3rd year I got to move into a new room with all new furniture and this naturally made decorating it so much more fun! 

I have a collection of photos below of the different areas of my room showing the ways in which I have made it feel more like home - however, with Christmas coming up, this is still a working process as it begins to look more festive in the coming weeks.


(I printed the quotes around the mirror off myself and the fairylights are from primark)


(this is my favourite spot! my duvet cover is from primark as are my cushions)


(fairylights, more fairylights and a cactus... what more could you possibly need to make a room look pretty?)


(a very empty looking notice board - but I have photos ready to fill it with)!

No comments:

Post a Comment